Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A Flair for Buttons | December Story

Hi there!  Today, I have a new layout to share with you for the A Flair for Buttons Design Team.  I took a little break from AFFB over the past few months, but I'm excited to start sharing some new layouts with Shelley's fun flair designs!  I've got a good bit of Christmas flair buttons in my stash, and I've got a lot of Christmas photos to document, so I decided to create a Christmas layout.


I decided to use the Cork Flair Set, because they are neutral and perfect for any collection that you're using.  I cut a large cut file from White cardstock and backed it with a mix of patterned papers.  The center of the star design on the cut file, was a perfect spot for the December 25 Flair Button.  I wanted to do something a bit different, than the typical photo in the middle of the design, so I made the Flair Button the "star" of the show, and placed my photo on the right hand side of the layout.



I added a mix of embellishments around the photo, for texture and dimension.  I also wanted to bring in another Flair Button, so I placed the star flair below my photo.  I love that it had the star image to go with the cut file and a couple of other star embellishments that I added to the layout.


You can check out the full Flair set that I used, in the A Flair for Buttons shop!  While you're there make sure you take a look at all of the other Christmas designs that are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment